Owners, financial officers and bookkeepers have counted on Whiteside & Simms’ expertise in all areas of accounting to ensure they make the right decisions. As business advisors, Bates, Jason and their staff are constantly monitoring changes in the tax code and the economy to provide expert accounting advice for their clients.
If you are looking for assistance with assurance services, traditional accounting services, and consulting services, look no further than Whiteside & Simms.
Whiteside & Simms’ audit approach entails compiling and analyzing data about our clients’ businesses to develop keen insights that can result in improved controls and safeguarded assets.
Assurance services offered include:
• Agreed-upon procedures
• Preparation of compiled financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and other comprehensive basis of accounting (OCBOA)
In addition to assurance services, Whiteside & Simms offers traditional accounting services for both individuals and businesses.
Traditional accounting services include:
• Bank and accounting reconciliation
• Accounting systems set up and implementation
• Business license preparation
• Cash-flow analysis
• Financial statement analysis
• Financial statement preparation with general ledger processing
• Payroll and sales tax return preparation
• Property tax preparation
Whiteside & Simms also performs consulting services relating to:
• Accounting closing processes
• Accounting software selection
• Budget analysis
• Break-even (BE) analysis
• Customized financial and management reports
Bates, Jason and their staff are proficient in the most commonly used accounting applications. With the fast pace of technology, it is important to keep up with the latest accounting software to keep your business running smoothly. Whiteside & Simms can help with programs such as Creative Solutions, QuickBooks Enterprise/Online/Basic/Premier, Sage 50 (Peachtree), the hospitality and entertainment industry accounting software Micros, and the legal accounting software Juris.